/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: A Day Late and a Dollar Short...as Usual

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Day Late and a Dollar Short...as Usual

Fellas,

I'm not going to beat around the bush. And since I don't want the danger of Jared following through on his threat, I'll post.

January-

Began the year drinking thousands of dollars worth of wine with Bish. Talk about a way to bring in the new year. And yes, Bish, we could have gone again this year.

February-

No Valentine, well actually, picked one up in French Class that day. That wasn't the only thing French about the 14th.

March-

Began dating the love of my life, and yes, she is.

April-

Asked the love of my life to be my girlfriend, a couple days before her birthday. Bish and my Sis let me borrow their bikes to the beach. What can I say, I'm a romantic.

May-

I can't remember.

June-

I'm pretty sure Mandy and Nathan, moved away. Much tears, and if it was May, then no wonder I can't remember. I must have blocked the pain out of my memory.

July-

I dunked again for the first time in four years. Losing weight makes it pay to date a dancer. And, no Dru, not that kind of Dancer. Oh, and yes, I paid homage to our founding forest, The Unknown.

August-

Started teaching at Biola. Hmm, how many Freshman can I teach to the Eagle's Nest rule to?

September-

Started teaching at Cypress. Do you think two days before school starts is a good time to find a teacher?

October-

Dressed as a Pharoah with Cleopatra for Halloween. I looked gay (nothing new), she looked hot. I should have just grown my mullet like that Nate E guy.

November-

My mother moved out of her Arizona house. Defended Mandy's honor in a club, and made Bish pack my U-Haul on his birhtday, if you know what I mean.

December-

Partied like it was 2005. Believe me. Began what is to become the greatest comeback in Fantasy Basketball history.


There you go. Short. To the Point. Bored Shitful.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger drew said...

i loved every minute of it.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Nate said...

tyler you're dreamy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home