/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Update

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Update

This Christmas was nice. I didn’t go to Colorado Springs and eat at Panera Bread Company (read as an insult calling Drew a mestrosexual) nor did I get a hookah for Christmas (read as me being jealous) but I did get to spend some good times with my brother and brother in law watching movies on my brother’s new widescreen projector. By the way Lord of War is really disturbing and The Great Raid was so very good. I got to spend Monday repelling along the Jack’s Fork River with my brother (thanks to Stan’s Christmas present to Daniel).

I was sipping on some Chrysanthemum tea last night when my channel surfing brought me across a pretty funny show. It had everything I like in a TV show: 1) Female with a British accent and normal teeth, 2) making fun of people who don’t quite catch on. Of course I am talking about Daisy Does America. If you haven’t seen it then I suggest you go steal a TV and cable by next Wednesday so you can watch it. Oh and thank you Drew for assuming since I called you twice in one day I obviously had been drinking. Thanks.

I’ve been listening to Sarah Bettens a lot this week as it is the most recent CD I have purchased. I especially like her song Don’t Stop. Favorite lines from it are:

think before you buy a car,
don't marry someone you met at a bar
there's no such thing as going too far

11 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, they have good muffins.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger drew said...

i would also like to point out that it was around midnight, your time, and when i receive calls from the WP at night... there is usually one reason and one reason only.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also found Lord of War disturbing, particular the opening sequence, that lulled me into a false sense of "hey this is really cool" before ripping my heart out of my chest.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger drew said...

oh yeah, and i forgot i saw 10 minutes of Daisy Does America a couple of weeks ago, and while i didnt think it was funny, i can see how you might.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger drew said...

by the way, i like what you have done with your blog.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger drew said...

it is my second to last day of work. can you tell?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger drew said...

you know, if you would just get your ass online, i wouldnt have to have a one sided converstion with your blog post.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Nate said...

hey drew whats up?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger drew said...

well now i dont even want to talk to you.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger drew said...

oh and PS- Daisy from Daisy Does America stars in the movie "Millions", which i keep telling nate to rent but he refuses to because he doesnt like to watch good movies.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nate said...

first off i always watch good movies and second off my whole family watched millions on a widescreen projector on christmas eve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home