/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Good Reason to Keep Him Around

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good Reason to Keep Him Around

I was driving in to work this morning when I heard the single that is currently sitting at 18. It was so romantic I thought I would just share a few of the lyrics for the married men out there. So here it is Trina and Kelly Rowland's new song Here We Go.

Whatchu think this is?
You treat me like a random chick
You done forgot who introduced you to rocks
And poppin all that cris an shit
Who letchu hit it from tha back
Anyway that chu like
And any debts i can pay tha price
I thought i was a chick you would make your wife
And now a bitch cant even stay tha night (You wack)
I cant even look in ya face
Witout wantin ta slap you
Damn i thank God i aint get that tatoo
You betta thank God i aint have tha strap boo
You aint even worth that trick get at chu

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

it funny you should mention that song, that is going to be the song that jill and I play during our first dance as a couple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home