/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: mele kalikimaka

Monday, December 26, 2005

mele kalikimaka

that is the wise way to say merry christmas.

I just got back from j2k's wedding rehearsal dinner, that was fun to see everybody (lorenzo larsen, daniel c. etc.) fun times, but now to the stories.
I went to kuaui, hawaii for the christmas holiday, it was fun, no joke!
we flew first class on the way there. and we were worried about jills dad spending a bunch of money after already paying for all of us to take a trip to hawaii and jill mom said " guys, dont worry about it, your father makes more money than you could imagine, he is fine, he likes doing things like this for you" so I kindly oblidged. so as we sit down they gave us mai tais, which were tasty and jills dad said "drink as much as you want, its free!"

we got to hawaii and we settle into our condo(s). jill's sister's boyfriend and I had our own condo, which means I had a huge room all to myself.
the next day we hung out at the beach and just relaxed. (side note, have you guys ever been to kuaui? there are f-ing chickens everywhere and they are loud as balls!)
then the next day the father took us boys golfing, golfing in hawaii is AWESOME! we had GPS in the carts that told us exactly how far everything was from the cart. so rad. not to brag, but I must.. I was 8 over after 8 holes, not that good. I had a couple pars, couple bogies and a couple double bogies, not cool. so I then told myself I was playing golf on the most beautiful course ever so I decided to then golf. I rattled off 9 straight pars, then bogied 18 for a 79, I was one over on the back. my previous record for pars in a row was 3. it was fun.

then we had fun the rest of the week, went snorkleing, golfed again (84) and went home. but the best story of all happened in the airport in LA on the trip home. we are walking through and I see/ hear this lady/slut talking on the phone and she was telling the person that she missed her flight because she was at Carl's house. she said and I kid you not "I kept telling him he was going to make me miss my flight... I was jackin him off and I kept telling him he was going to make me miss my flight" and she said it loud. no joke.
then we took the red eye flight and that sucked. we spent Christmas at her house then went to her uncles for christmas dinner. I overheard the grownups having a convo and so I listened it. her uncle said "yeah he (a friend of his) was just killed in prison... he was a part of the white power and the people in jail killed him" and he said it like it was completely normal that he was part of the Klan. I brought this up to jill later and she said "yeah, it is normal around here, the KKK grand master lives 10 minutes away and his liscense plate says 'KKK'"

anyway, that is my vacation so far, I will go to j2k's wedding tomorrow and then fly out to oklahoma on wednesday and I will have more stories then. we are going to a hockey game and sitting in the owners suite, should be fun.
no new updates on my job situation. I will be applying for jobs with the padres, biola and the special olympics. yeah I am serious. so I will let you know as soon as I know anything.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger drew said...

i am officially no longer coming to your wedding. i dont mix well with grand wizards.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dru, you are such a wimp. As a level eight paladine you should be able to come into my lair and defeat me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home