/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: senioritis

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

senioritis

the common comments to me around work these past couple of days is... "dang man, senoritis! you clocked out a while ago huh? stay hot! figure it out! go answer that phone! " so basically here is my response.." f-u, f-u, f-u! you are cool, f-u... Im out!!" I am ready. I am diolated, my water broke and I am ready to be free from the womb of employment.. at least for a while. I am afraid I will leave this place with a middle finger in the air pointed at the building, except for some of the people I work with. but to the rest of them I say "chug my root!" I will spend a free day at disneyland then take a free trip to hawaii then go to oklahoma for a week and return to the hell that it southern california. oh and jill's roommate are, in the words of tyler, CUNTY WHORES! and if I were allowed to punch females I would head striaght to them!
bye

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler, honestly, what would Plato think of such language?

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Nate said...

i really hope you forward all your posts to the heaad of the angels as soon as you walk out that door for the last time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home