/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: the end of an era and the return to another

Thursday, December 08, 2005

the end of an era and the return to another

Well this time next week I will be take my spot at the end of the unemplorment line. My last day at the Big A will be on wednesday the 14th. Sad day, but also a very happy day.
I got to thinking. I am so stoked! I can now stop acting like I like the angels and I can return to my Mariners with pride. I am so pumped for baseball season to start in 80 something days (spring training). I have a feeling the M's are going to be pretty darn good, (this may be my superfan goggles talking). bye bye rex hudler and adam kennedy and hello, richie sexon and johjima. I love it.
on this weekend (10th) I will be acting as a production assistant for a tv station who is covering the wooden classic at the pond on anaheim. oh and by the way, UW is playing in that. awesome!
Then on the 18th I will be leaving for a week long trip to hawaii with jills family then I will return for a few days then leave for oklahoma for a week. then on the 4th of january (3 days before my BIRTHDAY!) and facing the harsh reality that is being jobless and moneyless. can you hear my violin yet?

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger drew said...

what kind of job are you looking for?

and how is the bed coming?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

any job will do, pr preferably and in sports if at all possible and the big building will begin right after Christmas when I get gift certificates for home depot so I can buy supplies and tools. then bob villa will be home again

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger drew said...

well i could probably get you working again, but it wouldnt be in PR or sports and sure as hell wouldnt be fun or interesting... but with all your upcoming vacations, we wouldnt be able to even start the job aquisition process until early january.

why dont you take the Cbest and just start substitute teaching. that would leave plenty of time for bed building plus you might get assigned to some of the classes of some of your ex girlfriends/sisters friends.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

wow, lets keep the gloves up.. plus I dont want to teach junior high If anything I would want to teach high school.what job do you got for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home