/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Matt Leinart = Scumbag? Sources suggest yes

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Matt Leinart = Scumbag? Sources suggest yes

According to this article, the rumor of Matt Leinart hooking up with Kristen from Laguna Beach is true. oh, and he called her (according to her). Now, since Laguna is on season 2, and this rumor was from last summer, does that mean that Matt Leinart called a girl from a reality show who was a junior in high school? Now lets assume, that Matt Leinart, a senior, only redshirted one year, (but due to the Carson era it was probably 2), doesnt this make him 24-25?

Now I know Garrett has a bit of a man crush on matt leinart, but allow me to be the first person to point out there are so many reasons to hate him, besides the fact he plays for the douchiest team on the planet with the douchiest fans:

Reasons to hate Matt Leinart:

1) He plays for the douchiest team on the planet with the douchiest fans on the planet
2) Possible statutory rapist
3) He plays for the douchiest team on the planet with the douchiest fans on the planet
4) Probably a very average athlete surrounded by some of the greatest physical specimans on the planet (I am pretty sure Joe Ayoob wins the heisman if he played with Bush, White and company).
5. He plays for the douchiest team on the planet with the douchiest fans on the planet

end of list

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

I disagree...just because I met him and he was cool so I wont let my mind believe such horrible things. And I will be cheering against him on nov 12 when I am in berekley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home