/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The Way We Fill Our Days

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Way We Fill Our Days

Yeah, so the top five reasons (five because I'm lazy and I don't think anyone cares anyway) I haven't posted recently (inspired by Nate B, who has just learned how to play chopsticks for the first time without music)!

#5 A little Italian guy in a red hat has taken up a lot of my time.



#4 My new job and boss have been keeping me really gay...I mean really busy.

#3 I have been spending countless hours doing this:



#2 So many Chuck Norris movies, so little time.









And the #1 reason:

Da na na na na, Da na na na na, Da na na na na na na!

4 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger drew said...

Tyler, can you dip me like that sometime?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Tyler,
Can you touch me like that some time?

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler, can you do me like that some time?

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

1) Chopsticks is damn hard. Next up: Mary had a little lamb
2) So nice to see a little OC poke its head through the cheap, reality knock off clouds.
3) I care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home