/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Humor me

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Humor me

Look you guys, I have resisted posting daily Cal updates since I know no one really cares, but I couldnt resist copying and pasting this little gem from Page 2:

"Symptom, cause or somewhere in between?: Notre Dame backed out of a scholarship offer to Texas prep Justin Forsett two years ago; in the last two games, Forsett has rushed for 422 yards as a fill-in for injured phenom Marshawn Lynch at Cal."


Stupid Irish. Personally, I blame Tyrone... the corpse of the dead UW program is barely cold, why dont you go bury it... never to be found.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

The Dru:
1) Fuck you
2) Fuck you again
3) Your boy has gained his precious 422 yards against two teams that would have lost to my boys at Bellevue High. If you continue to heap misery upon misery I may step off the plane in November sporting the Red & Gold.
4) Bitch

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

By the way, didn't Lynch hurt his damn self attempting to put a dent into the indominable pride and will of Husky Nation?!? TEQUILA!!!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger drew said...

Nate,

regarding numbers 1 and 2: Deserved.

Regarding number 3a: True.

Regarding number 3b: To far, bro. to far.

Regarding number 4: Push.

Seacrest, out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home