/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: some more model photos

Saturday, September 17, 2005

some more model photos


guys, This pic is for real. it was in skymall magazine. Crazy huh? Just thought I would share it with you.

Secondly, I had an interaction with good ol rex hudler yesterday. He came and sat at my desk with me. WOW. this guy. He had to get his computer fixed so I was just talking to him about it. And he said "Yeah MAN, I got a virus I think Man, I gotta Get it Fixed because during the Games man, during the games I have to know whats going on on the East coast ya know man?!? I will be sitting there during the game trying to check the scores and S*&T! my computer doesnt work ya know MAn," all of this with the excited of his broadcasts. I was so close to telling him "hey bro chill out! lets have a normal convo, I am not some 12 year in TV land who will get blood flow from hearing you talk about the "Halos" and how Robb Quinlan deserves the MVP award!"

On a serious note, I am struggling! the who spiritual thing is kicking me in the balls right now. I am trying so hard to be a good spiritual leader and I am crapping the bed on a daily basis. I am so frustrated and filled with guilt and I need to shape up soon. You guys now my struggles and I dont want any of it to be involved in my marriage. anyway Pray for me, I love you guys and I will be in touch with updates.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

My wife read this post and her only question was "Who's oral Sex Hudler?"

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger drew said...

garrett,

thanks for the openness, man.

we got your back.

PS- how long have you been modeling in Sky Mall magazine?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Way to make me look like an ass Dru. Bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home