/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Don't worry about me that's how I keep my shit together

Friday, June 02, 2006

Don't worry about me that's how I keep my shit together

Good line form a song I’m hooked on.

Now that I have your attention I want to raise a complaint against those in this blog (Garrett who will be marrying a baaaaaabe in a couple weeks is excused) who have not posted all week. So I will be taking off for the weekend and hitting up the boot heel of Missouri. When I return I expect some posting. Don't be relying upon Drew since he is already dead (even if he makes it back from Mexico his soul died the moment he decided to marry Jodie).

I want posts and plenty of them. I want to read things about Cody's giant balls. I want to hear about Jared's finally preparations in giving southern California the finger. I want to see pictures of the last 5 high school girls that Brady has slept with. I want to see pictures of Bishop's last vestiges of male happiness being snuffed out by a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. I want to see Tyler's beautiful figure. I want to hear which personal body lubricant Paul is using on his harem.

I want it all and I want it now.

Until next week see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home