/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: this is the way I feel!

Friday, April 21, 2006

this is the way I feel!

Ichiro and Beltre are Terrible!!! I am dead serious! I am so sick and tired of both of them. It pisses me off. OK it was fun watching ichiro the past couple years gathering many a hit, but it has now got to a point where I am over it. He is not good. He swings a purse and his little infield hits with nobody on and when it means nothing to the outcome of the game make me sick. He cannot hit when it counts. I used to think he could, but no! All he cares about is himself! he has no concept of a team. He cares more about his friggn WBC team than he does the team that means something and pays him. I even heard that when he hit his 262 hits, all he cared about was the hits, he didnt care about the team at all. I am sick of him.

Beltre..SUCKS!!! I seriously dont even care if he hits 500 the rest of the season with 54 bombs. I still wont like him. I dont care if he hit 86 homeruns two years ago (during his contract year)! F Him. He sucks. He cant do anything that is meaningful to the M's (besides play defense, he can do that).

I am going to be completely honest right now.. If I had either one of these guys on my fantasy team, I would release them both. I am not talking about trading them, I would drop them and pick up two players that are ranked 347th and 425th.

I am sick of watching the M's suffer because of these two guys. They are supposed to be the reason the team wins games and they are the reason the M's are losing.

F Them both!!!

Go Mariners!

10 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

The G,
Hate Carl Everett. He is the root of all evil. Hate all those responsible for his presence in a Mariner's uniform. If this doesn't help, repeat with Willie Bloomquist.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I hate them as well, but at least they do things to help the club. Everett hits walk offs and he walks as much as B-Bonds. Willie I cant dislike, he is from the PO

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Cody said...

G

I agree with you about Beltre. My patience is wearing thin on him....but I'll give him the rest of this year to turn it around before I write him off as a Jeff Cirillo-like failure.

However, Ichiro is a different story. He's struggled lately but you can't say he's not clutch. With runners in scoring position, he has hit .358 in his career. With runners in scoring position and two outs, he has hit .366 His career average with the bases loaded is .471 With the year that the Mariners were having when he hit 262, how could you do anything except be motivated by personal goals? All team goals were shit by then. He's not selfish...he wants to win just like everyone else. The only beef I have with Ichiro is that he doesn't walk and his on base % is too low for a leadoff guy. He's a frickin good baseball player though, in the clutch and otherwise.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger drew said...

speaking of straight up ballers, how bout my boy Erubial Durazo???

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

A) Dru,
You will never understand our pain. We all hate you.

B) Cody,
I am so fabuously happy to see you do all that frickin' research for the stats. I wish Ichiro had a higher OBP too, but his skills are so unique that increased patience seems to result in a dropoff on average that kind of counteracts the increased OBP. He is one hell of a baseball player. So is Beltre, over the last eight games or so he's our best hitter. Not saying much I know. The guy who is REALLY struggling right now Richie. Oh and Rene Rivera should never touch a major league field again. WALK OFF SINGLE!!!!!!! BOOYAHHH!!!!!! The Oakland A's can feel the hot, garlic fry flavored breath of the Mariners breathing down their neck.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

hey depodesta. take it easy with the career stats. do get your panties all wadded up. I am talking about this year! of course he has had a great career. I am just saying that looking at the past and now looking at this year. he blows goats!! and beltre had one good year and he has hit .333 this past week. but he needs to do a lot more than that!
and now my beef has turned to "steady" eddie. This guy is terrible and has been for a while. he had some good years in minnesota, but he sucks, his 88 mph fast ball is as straight as a honeymoon hardon and he is getting his tits lit!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Cody said...

If I'm Depodesta, then you're Steinbrenner, bitch. Who else would say ichiro is "terrible", "not good", "selfish", "cannot hit when it counts",and "blows goats" except for someone who is clearly overreacting to a bad first 20 games of the season? Yes, Ichiro has had an awesome career and he is now 12 for his last 26. Chill out with all the anti-Ichiro talk just because he struggled for the first 15 games. I still share your disdain of Beltre, though.

Bish, I know what you mean about making Ichiro take more pitches...it tends to even out with the OBP because of fewer hits. Quite the dilemma. It seems like we should get a different lead off guy with a higher OBP and then have Ichiro slide down in the order to where he can drive them in or something.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with Guardado? He hasn't been the same since the surgery. Plus he's getting older. You gotta enjoy his intensity though. Putz is kicking ass isn't he? Maybe he should be our closer.

Mariners AL West Champs 2010

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you like stats? how bout them stats?

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I can't hit but guys I'm RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGY!!!!!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger drew said...

you lay off of walter.
to far. to far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home