/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: a couple things

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

a couple things

1) If you have not sent me your address, via email. You need to do it soon or you will not get to witness the most unheard of thing in the world, The G getting hitched.

2) Why hasnt anyone been posting, I miss it. I go out of town for a weekend and I dont have anything new when I come back... Bush League!

3) I am turning into somewhere different.. I spent close to $1000 on a couch and loveseat this weekend and we signed all of our apartment papers. Oh by the way, it is a little pricing to live in the crap hole of a place called So Cal!

4) I had my interview at Biola for the permanant position last week and it blew the big one. they asked me questions that would only be allowed at Biola (ie, because this job is so time consuming and you are just entering marriage, do you think it would put a strain on your marriage?) not legal!

5) I built a coffee table but for some reason my email is not recieving the photos of it to put up and show you guys.

6) I love baseball season!

7) I hate fantasy baseball season. In case you guys havent looked, I am in dead last. Have you seem my lineup?!? I am changing my team name to Jerry's Kids. They are a bunch of Cluster-Fu*&s and all no namers! screw this season.

8) I love and miss you dudes. you all better be at my wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home