/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: how about this for some family love

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

how about this for some family love

In a story about Roger Clemens and his sone Koby at spring training....

...What is working is his repertoire of pitches, which he used during a three-inning simulated session on the backfields of the Osceola County Stadium complex. Clemens pitched to his son, Koby, and nine prospects who are currently participating in a pre-Spring Training minicamp.

Clemens threw 84 pitches, and another 28 during a quick session of batting practice. Koby Clemens connected for a home run in the second round, and the crowd -- including a dozen or so cameras and about 100 fans -- laughed when the elder Clemens responded with one high and tight the next time his son stepped into the cage.

"I said, 'I hit the ball good, hit it out of the ballpark, and the next pitch is up and in, what's the deal?'" Koby laughed. "We were joking with it. We just jab at each other once in a while."

"That was probably one of the harder fastballs I cut loose," Clemens said. "He got my attention. I wish he was around for Round 3 when I was really hot, but for some reason he didn't come back."...

I swear if my dad threw in the mid 90's and then tried to brush me off the plate...Where is Child protection services in all of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home