/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: I am appalled!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I am appalled!!

At two things. First of all too all of you who knew about this:

And failed to tell me....for shame. For shame.



Second, for those of you who root for Duke, consider the kiss of death applied:











Go Heels!!

P.S. Congrats to the St. Louis Rams on their wonderful football season. You faced adversity and not once backed down. You are the finest 6-10 team the NFL has to offer. Torry "Meaningless Game" Holt is unstoppable. And your home state is full of both intellectual giants and thriving urban centers. Go Rams!!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Nate said...

yes bishop i am sorry that i didn't inform you the original cover for sufjan steven's illiniose CD had superman on it and because of copyright infringement subsequent printings have no superman.

for this i am deeply sorry.

let me also say that i am tired of footing to bill for all those lazy fat liberals that just want to leach on my paycheck and mug me whenever i go to an ATM (no blood for oil my ass).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home