/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Get Some Action

Friday, December 16, 2005

Get Some Action

Around these parts....

There are a couple of posts I would really like to take me into and through the weekend, if you dont mind:

1) one from bishop about how his eyes have been opened and his soul freed.
2) one from garrett explaining just why he has recently referred to his fiancee's roomates as... well, you know. (as a man of the cloth, and since we are being recorded, i now no longer say hell and shit).
Oh and Garrett... if you attend "The Mike Lord" party I keep getting invites for, I would appreciate a full description of "When Glamis comes to La Mirada".
3) one from brady, that will probably be no more then one or two sentences, make very little sense, yet be bizarrely confucious-like at the same time.


Can somebody hook a brother up?

Oh, and are you all as excited as I am about the clash of the titans next week... Drew vs. Nate E in fantasy basketball? I will be on the edge of my seat. Tyler, I have an idea, why dont you reject EVERY trade offer I make you, even when I tip the scales absurdly in your favor by offering you half my team for one player. Could you keep doing that? Thanks.

Oh and finally, I live in California, albeit Northern California, but that is still NO EXCUSE for it being 35 degrees DURING THE DAY!!!!!!!! my nuts froze to my thigh on my way out to the car this morning. It was bad.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger drew said...

i think its personal and i think its because i am brown and living la vida loca.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Nate said...

drew you've never been brown a day in your life

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive been brown for a while

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

drew, I am unable to blog for some reason from Jill's dad's computer. I will be sure to post a good one when I get back from Hawaii next week. I didnt go to lord's party, however he did call me last night but I was unable to answer at the time and he didnt leave a message. Jill's roommates are still whorey as ever and jill and I might just get married in hawaii and then have the ceremony in june (my mom actually suggested this by the way). or we just might get "married" in the biblical sense. anyway I will be back and at em when I return. is anyone going to j2ks wedding on the 27th?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home