/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Cryptic Messages

Monday, December 05, 2005

Cryptic Messages

So I was sitting in a gymnasium in south san francisco on friday night doing a little scouting, when my cell phone vibrated as it received a text message.

The text was from 562-xxx-0921, a number I did not recognize, and simply stated the following: "I am moving to DC in a month. Let's get together."

Now, my mind went into overdrive. Who was this mysterious texter? Obviously someone down in the La Mirada area. Was it a hot chick? Who would I be "getting together" with?

I decided to answer just as cryptically, to create an air of mystery about myself as well, to further my chances of getting lucky. So I texted back: "That depends. Who is this?"

An answering text was immediately received.

"Does the name 'Lord' mean anything to you?"

Yes, I have been receiving cryptic texts from freaking Mike Lord.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I love your story and here is why, I was just logging on the blog to tell this exact same story. I received the same message on the same day and probably at the same time. I love it. Lords is alive. I then called him yesterday and he is indeed moving to DC and he got a job at some accounting firm making biznanck. we are going to try to get together for something this week or next, I will let you know how it goes. he also mentioned out he texted drew and jeff. I love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home