/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Since everybody appears to be shy...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Since everybody appears to be shy...

allow me to break the ice by posting.


So I am sure everybody is giddy with excitement in anticipation of The Big Game.

Since the recent revelation that back-up QB Joe Ayoob isnt good at all, Coach Tedford has decided to start fullback Steve Levy at quarterback tomorrow. I am sure much hilarity will ensue.

Yesterday's Chronicle had the following quote, from Ayoob's own mouth: "Three smiling, giggling girls called me over to their bench outside Sproul Plaza earlier this afternoon. 'Are you the quarterback?' they asked. I tried to smile shyly. 'Why yes I am." I answered. "Wow, you really suck!" one said while the other two burst into laughter. I turned around and went to class."

While I am on the subject of The Big Game, I was wearing my Big Game t-shirt the other day in Starbucks, when a girl walked up to me and the following conversation happened:

Her: "Oh are you going to the Big Game?"
Me: "Yes."
Her: "Oh cool. My grandpa went to Stanford and my grandma went to Cal."
Me: "Wow. That's crazy. Are they excited about the game?"
Her: "Well, my grandpa's dead, and my grandma has alzheimers."
Awkward pause
Me: "So, thats a no?"

Anyways, thats my post for the day. As always, go bears, and I hope Fresno kicks the living shit out of USC.

As a reward for reading this far, I am pretty sure we can thank Veronica Corningstone for THIS. (SHE READ MY NEWS!!!! YOU... SCORPION WOMAN!)
Thanks for stopping by, San Diego.

7 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Nate said...

i like news

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger drew said...

I also like news

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love carpet

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm, sorry... whats not to get?

have you been living in a cave with your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears?

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also like carpet. and you can go to hell obvious guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home