/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Write it for me.....

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Write it for me.....

So I think we all know an apology is in order for Miss Amy (whatever that damn last name is). Drew did a lot of apologizing for me on Friday night but I'm sure he didn't apologize to her for me. I know this because if he had I would have called him an asshole and then it would have snowballed from there culminating with me hitchhiking back to the airport.

That said, I think it would be a good idea to have everyone submit an apology letter and I will copy and paste it and bubbs it to Amy. If you agree post your letter in the comments and I will post the final letter and then bubbs it to Amy.

11 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry nate, I have already taken the liberty of telling Amy that you are always like that and you are a scum bag and I am the most spiritual guy she will meet. I enjoy going behind peoples backs and taking their love interests. I have been praying for her to find to offensive, you saw me in the park. take care buddie. amy is mine!!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy....Your the most beautiful woman in the world. Fancy a fuck?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Nate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger drew said...

wow, a notting hill reference? is garrett getting soft now that he is all engaged?

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

what notting hill reference? I am a softie, but I didnt say anything from notting hill. great comment nate E

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Zing

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger drew said...

wow, if garrett didnt write the notting hill comment... does that mean, gasp, cody is commenting on this blog? i mean honestly, who else watches notting hill?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Nate said...

this yogurt tastes funny

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Proud to say that in the history of chick flicks Notting Hill stands alone like Dru on the dance floor. ZING!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger drew said...

i may not be so skilled with the ladies, but at least i am not getting my ass handed to me at fantasy baseball. Ole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home