/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: well fellas, its official

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

well fellas, its official

I believe I will be turning down my first invite to MLB scout school. There are too many things that are going on and it is pulling teeth to go and spend 1200. I am extremely bummed, but that is ok, because I hope and pray it wont be my last chance.
Nate B. I can feel your size 12 teva headed in the direction of my testicle and I can feel the pain already, eventhough they are drained after last night's shower.
Tyler, I love your dad and the real reason I am not going is because he is not going to be teaching there this year.
Drew, yes I will be a huge tedford fan for a weekend as long as he gets on his knees when he should (you know what I mean)
for the rest of you, I love you and I am sorry I had to bore you with my career update.
oh and by the way, just to make you guys jealous a little bit, not only do I work at a stadium, but I am leaving today at 11:45 am to go to the lucky strike lanes for a company outing that will be paid. I love you guys and did I mentio there will be free alcohol at this thing. talk to you soon.

6 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger drew said...

career updates are not boring, they are a vital part of this blog.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speak the truth my young apprentice.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Agreed. COMMUNICATION DAMNIT!!!!!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

By the way Garrett, considering the amount of travel that scouting requires and your current betrothed status I think that not going was a good call...for now.

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Cody said...

I agree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home