/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: a peek into the life of The G

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

a peek into the life of The G

alright fellas, here goes nothing... Drew wanted to hear about what is going on in our lives, well here we go...
As you all know I am engaged.. no I dont think you heard me right, I am f-ing engaged! To the coolest girl of all time! I saw her last night (she came over to watch Laguna Beach after class). Dudes, I have to tell you. This broad is so f-ing gorgeous, I could not even handle it. She is amazing and I do love her tons. I cannot wait to marry her ass. Not only for the nookie, because I can honestly say that is not even close to the top reasons why I cant wait to marry her. We have talked seriously and jokingly about just going to vegas and getting it over with. but I am an intern and I will make a grand total of 10 grand this year. totally worth the hours I put in. anyway, that is not enough to start a marriage. and If we went to vegas my mom would cry and so would you guys, because that would mean you would miss out on getting me back and drinking yourself silly at my expense!
work wise: I just got offered a slot at scout school and I dont think I can go, because I cant afford it! are you kidding me? come on now. anyway, I will revisit this because I have to call my boss right now and ask for the days off and see if he will sponsor me.
I love you guys, and I LOVE JILL-Do. I will talk to you soon

5 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger drew said...

garrett, i really feel like we are communicating. Scout school? is that like, Scoutmaster training for the Boy Scouts of America?
Cause man, that is really cool of you.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, if it doesnt work out with jill, can you send her my way cause man, she is a BABE.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very funny Canteen Boy... make me laugh some more!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Thanks for the words Garrett. But bro, honestly, are you complaining about your job? Really? I know that you work for the Keanu Reeves of MLB Teams but still.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

believe you me, I am not at all complaining about my job. I love my job. I just dont make much. at all! but that is ok, because I am at the stadium with rex and steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home