/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Tasha

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tasha

Oh yes, Tasha, the love of my Biola life. I mean, what the hell are you talking about? Who the hell is this Tasha?

I can only assume that Drew and Paul made another trip to the Fing Unknown straight up Garrett style this weekend. How else do you explain a phone call at 1:15 a.m. slurring about some chick named Tasha. Granted, I dated most girls at Biola, but am I really responsible to remember all of their names. By no means. Elbrecht will tell you that. Once the dating relationship has ended, I'm not even responsible to remember that we dated.

So, Tashas, Tashas, Tashas:

1) There is Tasha R** del, sister of Dustin R** del, who granted was in love with me at one point. But, that's Dustin's sister. That's totally against the rules. I would be in danger of seeing Dustin's face (the A.C. Slater problem that Zack faced) every time we kissed, and no, we did not kiss.

2) Tasha M*** san, daughter of Romanian Pastor Paul M*** san. She just starting Biola this year or next. I don't think that's even possible. No Drew, no relation to Gorge Mu**an.

3) Tasha Johnson, high school chick that dated my friend Mark. Haven't seen her in years. She was really short though, and a little on the annoying side. Do they let girls like that into Biola?

4) Tasha "dancer" Tasha. This girl danced in the Magic Flute at Biola. Yes, she was hot. I would have wanted to date her were I not already involved with the Brittney H***s and Becca Mor**ans of the world. Wow, I missed out on that one. Please tell me it was her.

That's it. I've racked my brains and I don't know if I know any others. So, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, or none of the above?

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger drew said...

tyler,

i am sitting here with paul and bishop basking in the glow of the aftermath of the Gs wedding, and for the life of us, we cant remember why the hell we called you.

PS- according to bishop, Tasha Number 4 is the winner. of the contest we cant remember. the one who danced on your Magic Flute.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wanna smell like me?

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afterwards, come have the time with the paulus!!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, sorry about the last names.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home