/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: St Thomas Island

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

St Thomas Island

So the first thing I would recommend if you ever go to St Thomas Island is try and get someone to pay for you to stay in a condo at the Ritz Carlton for a week. On day 1 when our concierge poured us Guava punch with Cruzen Rum I knew I was home. A little snorkeling, a little sailing, a little deep sea fishing and it turns out I really could get used to this place they call paradise. The snorkeling was awesome. I had never done it before and I know now that can really appreciate an afternoon of stalking manta rays and sea turtles.

Just to confirm it was paradise I walked down by the beach on Tuesday that there were people filming a Corona commercial right there. And speaking of Corona all the alcohol was Duty free. So while it was impossible to go eat for under $25 a plate you could purchase a liter of 12 year Glenlivet for $15. And if you wanted to stay on the cheap side for $16 you got two bottles of Crown Royal. This phenomenon made for interesting nights.

It was a lot of fun to have everyone there for a full week prior to the wedding. There were many good late night conversations in the hot tub. All in all it was a good week. I came home with a tan and a few interesting stories.Want to see any more pictures you can go to these sites

Professional Wedding Pictures
Dave's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home