/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Top 5 Valentines Day Songs for 2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Top 5 Valentines Day Songs for 2006

This being Valentines day I have decided it is up to me to give you your top 5 Valentines Day songs for 2006. Jared I have purposefully left out Barry Manilow because who can compete with that crooner.

1. Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea
2. David Gray - The One I Love
3. Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
4. Hem - The Beautiful Sea
5. James Blunt - You're Beautiful

Now if you need these songs in which to woo your wife, fiance or future fiance (are you dropping the ring tonight drew?) let me know before 2pm pst and I will give you the appropriate links for downloading them.

Song I will be listening to:
Sister Hazel - Best I'll Ever Be

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Nate said...

great songs but they go on an altime list not a Valentine's 2005. These are all songs released post Valentine's 2004.

Honorable Mentions are:

My Morning Jacket - It Beats 4 U
Haloween, Alaska - Drowned

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger drew said...

oh you mean swallowed in the sea followed by in my place followed by Fix you....

then yes, moisture indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home