/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Musical-ness

Monday, February 13, 2006

Musical-ness

Well i didnt weigh in on the U2 discussion below, so let me just begin by saying that if you dont think the album Pop is amazing, you need to have your head examined and your musical opinion will from this point on be disregarded.

Next: My friend brandon and I frequently monitor the worst song lyrics of all time, and today's "popular" musicians never let us down.

Well, the worst song lyric for a long time was Ruben Studdard's "I'm sorry for... 2004" which narrowly edged out Clay Aikens "If I was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room". Well... obviously the new Fall Out Boy sucks an enormous amount of anus "Sugar we're going down swinging" but in regards for current suckyness, it looked like it was going to no contest when the new Nelly came out, an ode to diamond teeth, or "grills" ("Rob the jewelry store, tell em make me a grill... let me see your grill... got a bill in my mouth like i'm hilary rodham" etc).

However, the bar was raised to a nearly unattainable level, when my boy K-Fed, Kevin Federline, dropped his hot new rhyme, featuring the lyric: "I wanna see your kitty... and a little bit of titty."

Game Over.

oh and PS- what happens when bishop's favorite band meets Enya?

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I dont see what is so bad about the K-Fed lyrics.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Nate said...

I thought I had you beat until i got the that great kitty/titty lyric. But for what it's worth I will still enter these lyrics for consideration.

Thank you Trace Adkins

That honkey tonk badonkadonk
Keepin' perfect rhythm
Make ya wanna swing along
Got it goin' on
Like Donkey Kong
And whoo-wee
Shut my mouth, slap your grandma
There outta be a law
Get the Sheriff on the phone
Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on
That honky tonk badonkadonk

(That's it, right there boys, that's why we do what we do It ain't for the money, it ain't for the glory, it ain't for the free whiskey
It's for the badonkadonk)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home