/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Where the heck is Bish in all of this?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where the heck is Bish in all of this?

Nathan Bishop? Where the heck are you? I have not heard from you in a long, very long time. Is it because our sonics are off to a horrible start (67 points last night)? Is it because you are too busy enjoying the beauty that is the WA? Is it because you are too busy enjoying the bathing suit areas of Tyler's sister? Or is it because you are planning for Extreme Makeover Home Edition to come to Port Orchard in the coming months (saw that on kitsapsun.com)? What is happening with you? I need to know!
I have a great and awesome story about Rex Hudler for you and I cant wait to tell you! you are going to Drewsh's this weekend right?
Now to Cody, I practically live next door to you and I have tried and tried to hang out with you and Tara. I am working out tonight at around 9:30, be there!
Skunk Spot, how the heck are you? I decided that I want to go to europe again, I have matured since then, I promise I wont draw dongs on the foggy windows of the train. I told Jill that I am going to take her to europe on our 1 year anniversary. She said OK.
I thought of you yesterday, I went to Rockler Woodworking store to find some tools/supplies for my bed that I am still planning on making. It seemed like a store you might like.
Drew, Our warriors are killing and Baron is talking playoffs and I dont blame him. And you better warm up Pete's cause we will be there!

side note: T.O. if the worst human being on the earth. (this is me trying my hardes to refrain from any racial related comments)

9 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Update on me to come within 48 hours. And you have planned your anniversary approximately 589 days earlier than I did. And the Warriors suck. Especially Baron.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger drew said...

by the way, G... thanks for being the only other person who apparently gives a shit about posting on this blog.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I just wish I had some more good material to post. I am scraping for anything.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Hey guys i want to post too.

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Nate said...

POST

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

Tyler, I love you! They are beautifully married and it is OK for them to do naughty/beautiful things. I would never disrespect you or your sister!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger drew said...

Well personally i have to admit that in my initial reading of G's post, I did cringe (not unusual when reading Garrett's post) but then i laughed at the thought of Tyler beating Garrett to death with a blue Holt Handbook (6th edition).

(this daydream actually played out a while longer in my head, and ended with tyler slowly playing the cello after accidently spilling water down the front of his tight white T shirt. This may have been a bit to much information... oh well. se la vi)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Tyler,
If I may offer a potential solution I have Jill's digits.... maybe give her a call... sing a little Don Giovanni to her....touch her in mommy-daddy buttons....just a thought....DAMNIT MANDY GET YOUR TONGUE OUT OF MY EAR!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home