/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: PREPARE YOURSELF

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PREPARE YOURSELF



Every blog member will have to account for their actions in the year 2005. As soon as the clock strikes 2006 you will have to start composing your year in review. If the YIR isn't completed and posted by January than two things will happen. #1 I will personally come beat your ass. #2 You will be deleted from this blog forevermore. I am giving you all a month to put your thoughts together.

So be it

5 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger drew said...

dont tempt me nate... i would actually like you to try to beat my ass again... so we can have a little time of reflecting back to the spring of 99 when triangle choked your ass out, brady k petersen style.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Nate said...

2006 the year to beat drews ass again!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Can I have a grace period since I blog so much?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nate said...

paul had you not been able to respond in 3 hours it might have been possible. as it is

NO GRACE FOR YOU!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Cody said...

how do you write a year in review?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home