/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Of football, family, and other worlds....

Monday, November 21, 2005

Of football, family, and other worlds....

I sincerely hope that you all (yes Jared, even you) had a chance to watch some football this week. There are few days as awesome during the calendar year than rivalry Saturday in college football. Where to begin? The Civil War was played in a fog so dense that you literally couldn't even see the field. At least Oregon State couldn't, final score: OU 89, OSU 1. Ohio State and Michigan added another chapter in their storied rivalry with a 25-21 OSU squeaker. USC haters were once again teased with the idea of a Trojan loss before Reggie Bush decided he would have the greatest game in the history of college football and single handedly beat Fresno State (who seriously looks pissed when they play by the way, probably because they live in the worst place on earth). We also have to mention that the 98th Apple Cup was won by the Washington State Cougars solely due to the fact that the Huskies are AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUULLLLLL and Isaiah Stanback went Joe Ayoob on the Huskies. However, the indisputable zenith of rivalry week had to be The Big Game. I cannot properly express in words how frustrated I was to see that this was the week that Jeff Tedford (aka The Football Jesus) decided to finally start his backup fullback at QB and watch as he completed more passes in the first 35 seconds of the game than Ayoob did all of last week. I hate you Joe Ayoob, but I do feel bad for you.
I guess the main purpose of this post is to give everyone a shout before Mandy and I hop a plane for Cacti, shorts and Turkey. I'll be back on Saturday. You all have a great thanksgiving, be safe and know that Mandy and I talk about you guys a lot and miss you greatly (especially you Paul, especially by Mandy).
In other news:
I seriously had goose bumps during about 85% of this flick. Go see it, immediately. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie and wanted to see it again as soon as it ended. Voldemort is back bitches!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time in the sun. And watch out for your cornhole.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you talk football without talking about me? Just because I won't even throw for 3000 yards and 16 td's this year, I may win the MVP because I am throwing the ball to my team rather than the other guys. I rule! The Colts may beat us by 70 points in the Playoffs this year. But I rule! My beard rules! Even my wang is growing a fumanchu. (He totally looks like a one eyed oriental!)

I am Jake the Snake and you will all bow to the 4 inch oriental in my pants! I rule soo freakin much!

Say "hey" to Kurt Warner down there in Phoenix, and then in your best Nelson voice say "Ha Ha, in the last 5 years, you went from being the MVP to playing for the cards, and Plummer is dating all of the Bronco cheerleaders and getting MVP treatment for throwing the ball to the right team for once! You must have walked into the twilight zone at some point in the last few years." And then say "Ha ha" one more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home