/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The Worst Baseball Player EVER!

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Worst Baseball Player EVER!

Adrian Beltre is the worst professional baseball player in the MLB. I am so bitter at this douche bag who is the sole reason the M's suck so bad. He is terrible. Sure the pitchers cant throw strikes to save their lives, but it is because Beltre is playing with head up his ass they are scared that if they throw a strike and the ball is hit into play it might go to Beltre and he will boot it or do something stupid. I tried to watch this clusterf#$ of a player tonight and he is awful. I cant handle it. He only made one error but he made at least 4 bone headed plays. three of which costs them runs. I really dont give a rats ass that he went yard in the 8th inning when the game was out of hand. He was the reason it was out of hand. The only good thing I can say about him is that he is 4th in the AL in stolen bases (9). That is it! and I mean it!

I love the mariners! I was looking around the diamond during the game and they do have some really good players. They need to figure it out!

Bobby Livingston is the worst pitcher in the big leagues. I will pay for his ticket back to Tacoma or maybe peoria. He came into the week with a 27.00 era and entering tonights game with a 7.20. Then he went ahead and gave up a 6-spot before getting two outs! (ps. as I am writing this about him, sportcenter is talking about him as well and showing how terrible he is, plus he lost a cow milking contest before the game)

I cant handle this. I am over it.

Go M's!

p.s. I have been thinking about writing a book.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm just a lonely boy looking for an STD to call my own."

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home