/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Update

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update

so I havent really posted an update on my life, recently, which is mostly due to the fact that I am pretty boring.

My Thanksgiving was spent in Oregon, where it was bitterly, bitterly cold and rainy. I literally did nothing, outside of the feast. The rest of the time I sat on the couch and read Louis L'amour paperback westerns that I bought in the Sacramento airport, and watched college basketball (bweaks on espn).

I also helped my dad move my grandpa's organ which weighed about 7 million pounds (and garrett, i am referring to an ACTUAL organ, like a pipe organ, so get your mind out of the gutter). Anyways, luckily for me I have been working out.

So high school basketball season is finally here, and for that I give much thanks (hey, i live in a small town, deal with it).

Oh and speaking of basketball, I have started playing again. Well, easing my way back into it, slowly. Except I was killing from deep last night, so once I am actually able to sprint without passing out or throwing up, I should be good to go.

I talked to Brady online today and that was nice. We might go to Beirut in June.

I will be starting a new job on Jan 1. Some of you know about this, if you dont, drop me an email.

I still like Chuck Norris.

I have been listening to a lot of the Arcade Fire recently, and if you havent, you should.

I want to see Walk the Line again.

Our fantasy basketball season started JUST in time for Michael Redd to get hurt and not score me any points after I aquired him in a brilliant transaction that should be recorded in the history books for posteritys sake. I crunch numbers, what can I say?

The Warriors are good. I dont care what anyone says.

I haven't got nearly enough sleep since Bishop shamed me into getting a Tivo.

And thats pretty much it for me.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

that is an awfully big organ, is he black? HEHEHE

speaking of fantasy hoops, why is mine not working today? did I score too many points last night?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger drew said...

i know thats really annoying. i mean know AI went for 38 (yet again) to go with Hinrich's 25 and 14 assists and dwight howards 20 pts and 17 boards (and 17th consecutive double double of the year) but cmon yahoo, get with the program.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home