/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Felix watch Etc.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Felix watch Etc.


5:05 PDT Mariners Vs. Rangers. Just wanted to give you all an update and make sure you get a chance to watch as the hapless Texas Rangers get ready to face off against the best young pitcher that baseball has seen this millenium. Also a few random thoughts:

Tyler,
hey man your post was incredible. If I was going to be in Torrey I would attempt a violent, bloody coup to usurp JMNR and put you on his (or as torrey students would say, His) throne. Your comments were inspiring, convicting and thought provoking. One of those thoughts was were do we cross the line between content and complacent? It's really easy for me, especially back at home, to simply slip into the same routines and habits I had growing up. But nobody wants that. We want to strive to improve, excel, and grow. But it's very difficult to accomplish this and remain satisfied and content day to day. thoughts?

The G,
How is the good family Anderson in the OK? Are they hanging out with Eddie Sutton yet? Has Jon Lucas III made any passes at the muff? What's the deal with the Dodgers job? Also, seeing as you how you are to the ladies as Nate is to weird shit how are you planning on the Jill not getting jealous when Mrs. Boone is trying to hop on board?

Dru,
What's the DL with Quinton Pondexter, new Husky BBall recruit out of Fresno? Am I excited? Am I sad? Should I lock all of the innocent freshman at the UW away when he comes? San Ramon Valley High Wolves update? Why haven't I seen any humurous posts today regarding the world's largest foreskin in Sandusky, Ohio? Or pictures of George W. running crossing routes in the Superdome? You are our Cal Ripken, we need you. Oh yeah, PRE JESUS RANDY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jawed,
What GAV's have you been playing recently? I've been attempting to regain my old form on the Megan Man Anthology. I can't believe we used to kick ass at games like that as kids cuz it's hard as hell!!

The Nate,
Now that I have some time I need a list of ten CD's to listen to and 10 books to read. Post haste!!!!!

Brady,
Please don't hurt me.

As for myself I was thinking today about how much more I pay attention to stuff going on around me with the intent of finding material to blog. This struck me as funny. Do we connect more with the world around us if we have people to share it with? Am I incapable of enjoying and appreciating life purely on its own merits? Do I need to be able to talk and debate and philosophise with you guys and Mandy to even notice? Does that make me the classic example of Tyler's Pasquel post? And when in the hell is Cody coming up for air long enough to get the internet? And has anyone heard from Paul? I leave with the knowledge that I'm 20 pages into Blue Like Jazz and it is rocking my world every second. Walk on people!!

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger drew said...

first of all, if you are going to root for the huskies, you may want to get his name right cause its Quincy, not Quinton, and secondly, I think he is overrated, but if not, it shows the decline of how many ACTUAL big men there are left in the country, and thirdly, I hope Leon Powe stays in school for the express purpose of dunking on his ass, and fourthly, he will be to UW what Ray Young was to UCLA (i dont know if that excites you or not), and fifthly, i would be more excited about Adrian Oliver cause he is for real, and that pretty much concludes my five point post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home